next-gen TV broadcasting
ATSC 3.0 offers TV broadcasters an array of new services and revenue opportunities, including targeted advertising, interactive content, 4K and UHD video, immersive audio, enhanced program guides, advanced emergency alerts, and more.
New! GuideBuilder XM ►
The ATSC 3.0 signaling and announcement generator with legacy standards support.
New! StreamScope XM ►
The TV industry's most advanced ATSC 3.0 monitoring and analysis system.
"America is embarking on the third Golden Age of Television.”— Mark Richer, ATSC President
- A better OTA system with IP streams, higher bitrate, improved compression, enhanced reception, and more flexible transmitter architecture
- Multiple media enhancements including 4K video, immersive audio, interactive services, and the full range viewer devices
- Addressable content such as locally targeted advertising and personalized program elements
- More delivery options with Non-Real-Time (NRT) content and broadcast/broadband hybrid delivery
"ATSC 3.0 aims to change the very nature of broadcast television and bring it into the new millennium, becoming a part of our digital present and digital future."
- Geoffrey Morrison, CNET
"Unlike all preceding television standards, [ATSC 3.0] will affect far more than television, providing over-the-air audiences with options for using the internet and smart home receiver systems that can distribute to any device in the home"
- Dennis Haarsager, Current
"ATSC 3.0 is an amazing new standard, with amazing features and technical advances."
- Tom Butts, TV Technology