advanced new MPEG analyzers
StreamScope MT-50s are state-of-the-art MPEG analyzers for troubleshooting MVPD, broadcast, cable, IPTV, and satellite DTV networks.
Fast, easy troubleshooting
With detailed, real-time analysis of multiple signals over all layers, StreamScope MT-50s make it easy to ensure DTV transport streams meet current industry standards.
Find the analyzer for your needs:
StreamScope Portal ►
The award-winning tablet-based touch-screen PC for MPEG analysis on the go.
StreamScope Portable ►
This powerful portable analyzer handles up to ten transport streams at once.
StreamScope Low-cost ►
A low-cost, light-weight portable analyzer with a battery-powered option.
StreamScope Rackmount ►
The rackmount server MPEG analyzer for studio and headend installations.
StreamScope MPEG analyzers provide:
- Rackmount, portable, and tablet-based models
- QAM, ASI, GigE, 8-VSB, and SMPTE-310 inputs in real time
- Transport stream and log file recordings
- PSIP and DVB-SI cross-table consistency with patented analysis
- Audio loudness and dialnorm graphs to verify CALM Act compliance
- PCR jitter analysis to reduce synchronization issues
- Audio buffer analysis and graphing
- RF, DVB, SCTE-35, SCTE-142, QPSK, GOP, IP analysis, and more
- EPG and ESG data sets and guide displays
- Closed captioning verification and decoding
- Connectivity to StreamScope remote TS monitors
- And much more...
The new MT-50 MPEG analyzers include:
- Up to 10 inputs analyzed simultaneously (20 simultaneous IP routes)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet input option
- Quad ASI input and ASI playout options
- At-a-glance user interface with dynamic graphs and charts
- Custom configurable TS analysis rules
- Triggered recordings of CALM Act violations
- Past and current EPGs and PSIP/SI metadata
- Mission-critical Linux-based OS
- And much more...
Special limited-time introductory offer:
For a limited time, you can order new high-definition touch-screen StreamScope MT-50 HDT MPEG analyzers for the same price as classic StreamScope Portable MPEG analyzers. Learn more►