state-of-the-art transport stream analysis
Using the latest industry standards, award-winning StreamScope MPEG analyzers and transport stream monitors ensure video and audio quality for all types of DTV networks.
Learn about StreamScope...
MPEG Analyzers ►
Troubleshoot problems with tablet-based, portable, and rackmount MPEG analyzers.
Transport Stream Monitors ►
Monitor the quality of service and compliance of multiple transport streams.
CALM Monitors ►
Verify audio levels and locate loud commercials for CALM Act compliance.
Enterprise Manager ►
Monitor and manage video and audio quality of service across DTV enterprises.
ATSC 3.0 Analyzer ►
Perform detailed analysis of ATSC 3.0 streams and data structures.
"The StreamScope platform [is for] operators that are transitionally toward a higher performance networking infrastructure and need advanced monitoring and analysis tools."— Multichannel News
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of all common inputs by industry standards and user-configured performance targets
- Transport stream recording based on user configurations
- Video rendering, video thumbnails, and audio thumbnails
- Dynamic color-coded graphs, charts, and tables
- Rule-based transport stream comparisons
- Postmortem analyses for solving complex video problems
- Detailed current and historical reports
- Drill-down EPG metadata analysis
- Closed captioning verification
- Audio loudness checks for CALM Act compliance
What customers say about StreamScope
"Our choice of Triveni Digital was driven by the need to have a solid, dependable supplier that could provide a product that will meet our needs today and accommodate our future requirements. We believe Triveni is the leader in this arena."
-Harvey Arnold, Director of Engineering, Sinclair Broadcast Group
“StreamScope is the most accurate and comprehensive solution we have found for diagnosing terrestrial and mobile transport stream issues in real time.”
-Yves Montané, Director of Research and Development Engineering, FOX Technology Group
"Since installing StreamScope, we’ve been able to proactively resolve video and audio issues before they impact our customers."
-Scott Human, Headend Supervisor, Highland Media
"The small form factor and portability of the StreamScope Portal allows our staff to conveniently carry the tablet-based tool...without compromising any of the monitoring functionality required to ensure superior quality of service for our subscribers "
-Darren Richer,CTO, Columbia Communications
"Triveni Digital’s StreamScope solutions eliminate all the guesswork, enabling us to quickly pinpoint any problems and ensure the veracity of our video streams. [StreamScope] has proven to be invaluable in elevating the quality of our service."
- Gil Maxwell, VP and CTO, Maine Public Broadcasting Network