state-of-the-art transport stream analysis
Using industry standards and custom parameters, StreamScope MPEG analyzers and transport stream monitors ensure video and audio quality for all types of DTV networks.
Learn more about StreamScope:
MPEG Analyzers ►
Troubleshoot transport streams with ultraportable, portable, and rackmount units.
Transport Stream Monitors ►
Monitor transport stream quality with on-site, remote, and mobile access.
CALM Loudness Monitors ►
Verify audio levels and locate loud commercials for CALM Act compliance.
Enterprise Monitoring System ►
Manage video and audio quality of service across broadcast and cable networks.
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of all common inputs by industry standards and user-configured performance targets
- Transport stream recording based on user configurations
- Video rendering, video thumbnails, and audio thumbnails
- Dynamic color-coded graphs, charts, and tables
- Rule-based transport stream comparisons
- Postmortem analyses for solving complex video problems
- Detailed current and historical reports
- Drill-down EPG metadata analysis
- Audio loudness checks for CALM Act compliance
- And much more
What customers say about StreamScope
"Our choice of Triveni Digital was driven by the need to have a solid, dependable supplier that could provide a product that will meet our needs today and accommodate our future requirements. We believe Triveni is the leader in this arena."
-Harvey Arnold, Director of Engineering, Sinclair Broadcast Group
“StreamScope is the most accurate and comprehensive solution we have found for diagnosing terrestrial and mobile transport stream issues in real time.”
-Yves Montané, Director of Research and Development Engineering, FOX Technology Group
"Since installing StreamScope, we’ve been able to proactively resolve video and audio issues before they impact our customers."
-Scott Human, Headend Supervisor, Highland Media
"The small form factor and portability of the StreamScope Portal allows our staff to conveniently carry the tablet-based tool...without compromising any of the monitoring functionality required to ensure superior quality of service for our subscribers "
-Darren Richer,CTO, Columbia Communications