state-of-the-art transport stream analysis
In today's media markets, DTV service providers need analysis and monitoring tools that ensure the highest quality video and audio streams.
Integrated QoS monitors
StreamScope® MPEG analyzers and monitors work on a local, remote, and enterprise scale to provide DTV QoS management based on industry standards and custom performance targets.
Learn more about StreamScope:
MPEG Analyzers ►
Rackmount or portable, provide real-time DTV analysis and troubleshooting.
Transport Stream Monitors ►
Remote or on-site, provide comprehensive video service data, alarms, and reports.
CALM Monitors ►
Ensure CALM Act compliance with loudness graphs, spot checks, reports, and more.
Enterprise Monitor ►
Network with other StreamScope monitors to provide enterprise-wide QoS assurance.
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of all common inputs according to latest standards and user-established performance targets
- Superior postmortem analysis for resolving complex video problems
- Rules-based stream comparison for business model compliance
- Transport streams recorded based on user-defined errors or conditions
- User-friendly, color-coded, drill-down GUIs
- Real-time video and audio thumbnails, dynamic charts and graphs, and up-to-the-minute reports
- Local, remote, and enterprise monitors for enterprise-wide video quality assurance
- Sophisticated EPG metadata analysis and display
- SD/HD thumbnails for quick-check visual analysis
- Audio loudness monitoring and analysis for CALM Act compliance
What Customers Say About StreamScope
"Our choice of Triveni Digital was driven by the need to have a solid, dependable supplier that could provide a product that will meet our needs today and accommodate our future requirements. We believe Triveni is the leader in this arena."
-Harvey Arnold, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Director of Engineering
“StreamScope is the most accurate and comprehensive solution we have found for diagnosing terrestrial and mobile transport stream issues in real time.”
-Yves Montané, FOX Technology Group, Director of Research and Development Engineering