Director or Vice President Strategic Business Development
Builds Triveni Digital's market position through locating, developing, defining, and negotiating business relationships with strategic customers and vendors. Emphasis on development of growth opportunities consistent with developments in company's core broadcast markets. Reports to CEO.
- Builds market momentum by understanding Triveni Digital's key potential impact on customers' business plans, and through "vendor ecosystem" development.
- Performs competitive analysis related to emerging market opportunities.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals/relationships by contacting potential partners and strategic customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Experience and deep knowledge of both the business and technology of local broadcast television
- Deep understanding of a local broadcast station workflow and tools from acquisition and production to transmission
- Numerous, well-maintained contacts for high-level decision maker positions within at top broadcast groups
- Flexible, creative, energetic, entrepreneurial
- Significant travel required